Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tick Tock...

So, I was sitting in a meeting today and people were talking about dates fr things we are working on... Well, I was listening very intently because there are deadlines for things we are doing like everyday, and people are going on summer vacations, when it hit me that we get to start moving into our new place in 1 week and 1 day!!! Whoa! that crept up.

I think I've officially packed 2 or 3 boxes of stuff that I know for sure is coming to the new place. Ridiculous! I'm just so incredibly worn out by the time I get home from work. I want to fall asleep on the commute home sometimes. Bleh. I'm hoping I can crack down and get some stuff organized and packed up tonight while watching the So You Think You Can Dance?! results show. But, that was my plan for last night as well. I have left this weekend freeeee, but I have a fear that the weather is not going to keep me inside the whole weekend... It's finally sunny! I really should have been packing a lot more in the beginning of the month when it was gloomy all the time. Whatever, I'm a procrastinator. Story of my LIFE. Fortunately, I do have a good week and half overlap time between both places which provides a little ease to the situation.

0 comments: